Want to know who is coming? Click here.
Please review the qualification system for the 2020 Hempel World Cup Series.
Per Notice to Competitors #2, as of 9 October 2019, the entries for the Hempel World Cup Series Miami, USA are now open and not subject to a qualification process. Entries are limited and will be accepted in order of payment of the entry fee, until the quota is reached.
Registration questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One Person Events | 350 euro + 15 euro admin fee
- Two Person Events | 550 euro + 20 euro admin fee
The organizing authority may cancel an event if a minimum of 10 paid entries in that event has not been received before 1 November 2019. Competitors will be notified of cancelled events by email and posting on the event website. The entry fees for cancelled events will be refunded.
Coach and support team registration is now OPEN. All support team and boats are required to register, pay a fee, be insured and comply with local regulations to be permitted access to the venue and to use launching and berthing at each venue.
- Support Boats (including one person)
- Online (before registration) | 130 euro + 10 euro admin fee
- At the venue | 250 euro
- Additional coach or support person
- Online (before registration) | 25 euro + 5 euro admin fee
- At the venue | 50 euro