Training Before January 16, 2018
All training before January 16 will be located at the US Sailing Center, 2476 S. Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133. You can not launch from Regatta Park before January 16!
- Check-in contact: Pat Downey | email@example.com | +1-305-793-6186 OR +1-305-845-1058
- Fees (all fees payable to US Sailing Center. 7% sales tax will be added to all rates):
- Laser, Radial, Finn, RS:X: $12/day
- 470: $18/day
- Monthly Storage (for those storing boats a month or more):
- Laser: $74/month (on dolly) | $37/month (on rack)
- 470: $92/month (on dolly) | $46/month (on rack)
- RS:X: $32/month (on rack)
- Finn: $108/month (on dolly)
Training After January 16, 2018
Starting on January 16th, Regatta Park (3400 Pan American Drive, Miami, FL 33133) will be open for launching and training. There will be fencing, security, restrooms, and boat rinse stations. As in 2017, Nacra 17s, 49ers, and 49er FXs will be stored in the Boat Ramp parking area. Finns, 470s, Lasers, and Radials will stay in Regatta Park. The RS:X fleet will be based out of Coconut Grove Sailing Club (2990 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133).
If you are sailing in one of the pre-regattas, your regatta registration includes storage fees. If you are not sailing in a pre-regatta, you will need to pay for your storage fees at the World Cup Series registration. Training and storage is free for all sailors starting Tuesday, January 16.
- Venue Manager: Mark Pincus
- Venue Hours: 8am-sunset
- Coach Boat Mooring: all coach boats will be moored at the US Sailing Center
- Parking Information
- Only registered boats on dollies are allowed in the large grassy area of Regatta Park. Absolutely NO vehicles and NO road trailers.
- Littering will not be tolerated. This includes bits of tape, bits of line, and other trash.
- Boats shall be stored in assigned places areas.
- No overnight camping in the park or parking lots.
- Coach boats shall be moored only in the designated areas.
- All boats, trailers, dollies must be removed by 5 pm Monday, January 29, 2018.