Regatta Park (Regatta Headquarters) – Laser, Radial, 49er, 49er FX, Nacra 17, 470, Finn
- 3400 Pan American Drive, Miami, FL 33133
- From Jan 17 through Jan 29, we have exclusive use of Seminole Boat Ramp and Regatta Park. There will be fencing, security, restrooms, and boat rinse stations.
- Nacras, 49ers, and 49er FXs will be stored in the Boat Ramp parking area. Finns, 470s, Lasers, and Radials will stay in Regatta Park.
- Venue Hours: 8am – Sunset
- Only registered boats on dollies are allowed in the large grassy area of Regatta Park. Absolutely NO vehicles and NO road trailers.
- Littering will not be tolerated. This includes bits of tape, bits of line, and other trash.
- Boats shall be stored in assigned places.
- No overnight camping in the park or parking lots.
- Coach boats shall be moored only in the designated areas.
- All boats, trailers, dollies must be removed by 5 pm Monday, January 30.
Coconut Grove Sailing Club – RS:X
- 2990 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133
All coach boats will be moored at the US Sailing Center.